Photography- Faces


 Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 33 mm
ISO: 100
Av: f/10
Tv: 1/320 sec
No Flash
The ISO is 100 because it was a beautiful sunny day. The shutter speed it fast so I can capture Bailey walking and not have her be blurry. 

 Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 21 mm
ISO: 1600
Av: f/13
Tv: 1/500 sec
No flash
I could have used a lower ISO but with a high ISO I was able to see the detailing the statue and have the outside white out. This makes the statue the main subject of the photo. I didn't need a slow shutter speed because there was a lot of light so this is why there is a fast shutter speed.
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 29 mm
ISO: 3200
Av: f/13
Tv: 1/320 sec 
No flash
I definitely did not know what I was doing yet. The ISO is far to high. I could have shot this at 400 because it was taken outside on a cloudy day. My camera was ready to go inside to a very dark church. I really like this picture though. Who doesn't need a good selfie. The fast shutter speed is good because it catches my hair while its in motion and you can still see the detail. 
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 27 mm
ISO: 3200
Av: f/4.0
Tv: 1/40 sec 
No flash
Again the ISO is to high. This shot was taken in the vatican. It was very dark in some places and my camera was still set to those setting when I took this. If I knew more about photography at this point I would have shot it at about 400. I still really like this picture and with post production I think I was able to make it a nice shot even with the high ISO.
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 25 mm
ISO: 400
Av: f/4.5
Tv: 1/800 sec
No flash 
I shot this picture at high ISO because it was taken on a dark train so I wanted to let in more light in order to get more details of Chris. I shot at a high shutter priority to try and get more detail of the landscape zooming by instead of it just being a blur.
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 55 mm
ISO: 800
Av: f/5.6
Tv: 1/20 sec
No flash  
So I may have been creeping on this grandpa with his granddaughter but how adorable is this picture. I used a high ISO and a lower shutter speed because this picture was taken at night and I wanted to get as much light on them as I could. This allows for you to see there faces and the details. 

Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 140 mm
ISO: 1600
Av: f/5.6
Tv: 1/60 sec
No flash  
This was taken in the Academia. I used a high ISO and a slower shutter speed to get as much light and detail in the picture.
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 300 mm
ISO: 1600
Av: f/5.6
Tv: 1/80 sec
No flash  
I zoomed in on the eyes in order to get the detail in them. I used a high ISO to get more light into the picture. 
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 55 mm
ISO: 200
Av: f/5.6
Tv: 1/25 sec
No flash  
There was a lot of light coming into this shot because of the window behind her. I chose to use a low ISO to compensate for the light coming in and a slow shutter speed because of the low ISO. The balance between the two allows for nice detail and shading to happen across the statue.

Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 18 mm
ISO: 1600
Av: f/6.3
Tv: 1/40 sec
No flash 
This was inside a church and there was not a lot of light coming in so I chose a higher ISO and a slower shutter speed to allows for more light on the subject. 
(My theme is the absence of color) 


No comments:

Post a Comment