Photography- Travel

Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 18 mm
ISO: 400
Av: f/8
Tv: 1/800 sec
No Flash 
This was an overcast day so I set my ISO a little high at 400. I feel like it could have been set at 200. The shutter speed is really fast but that was nice for me because I was able to capture Michaela before she moved. In post production I high lighted Michaela because her jacket was very dark.
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 27 mm
ISO: 100
Av: f/5.6
Tv: 1/320 sec
No Flash 
I am obsessed with sun burst. I was able to get a very nice one at the train station of all places. It was a very sunny day so I decided an ISO of 100 would be good enough and anything higher would blow out the light. In post production I changed the saturation and hue of the red so I could make it stick out more on the train.
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 18 mm
ISO: 100
Av: f/5.6
Tv: 1/160 sec
No Flash 
Even though Bailey is cut in half I really like this picture. I mean look at that smile. I was also able to capture the sun burst that same way I did in the picture above.
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 28 mm
ISO: 200
Av: f/4
Tv: 1/30 sec
No Flash 
I shot this at a low ISO and a slow shutter speed on the bus ride home from a day trip. I wanted to capture the blur of the car lights so I used a slow shutter speed. I was also able to get a nice effect this way for the rain coming down the window.

 Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 55 mm
ISO: 400
Av: f/6.3
Tv: 1/160 sec
No Flash
This was shot on a cloudy rainy day in Venice so I used a high ISO for more light. The shutter speed is fast so I can capture the boat, people, and water in action. I also edited this in lightroom to be in black and white.
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 75 mm
ISO: 1600
Av: f/4
Tv: 1/40 sec
No Flash 
This was a dark rainy day on my way home for Italy. I really liked how the red light stood out on the plane so in post production I pulled down the the saturation of all other colors except for red. I shot at a high ISO because of how dark it was out side and a slow shutter speed to let in more light.

Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3
Lens: Canon EF-S18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal length: 75mm
ISO: 1600
Av: f/4
Tv: 1/40 sec
No Flash
I really like this picture because I was traveling back to the states alone and this guy was sitting all by himself so it made me think of me traveling all by myself. I pulled down all the colors except for the blue and aqua in post editing. I used a high ISO and probably could have used a lower one like 200-400 but I really like the way the picture turned out after editing it.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photo! Love the color(s).....so many stories one could tell using this photo!

    ReplyDelete